I printed the instructions out and got started! I think to stand any chance of keeping up with the blocks you need to make them pretty much as they are released.
There were lots of little squares to piece together for this block and I used up some more scraps. Many of which you will probably recognise as pieces of Tilda fabric.
Instead of embroidering the butterfly antennae using a back stitch as in the pattern, I preferred to add some detail using a bullion knot for the body of the butterfly and a fly stitch for the antennae. I then added some colonial knots at the end of each straight stitch. I am very pleased with how it looks.