This week I was sorting through my sewing room and found a little embroidery that I made some little while ago. It was one that I drew and then stitched myself. It was hanging on display but I wasn't totally happy with the look of it, so I decided that it needed an uplift.
I decided that it might look better if the wooden hoop it was displayed in was covered. I found some self-adhesive fabric tape which I had in a drawer amongst my sewing things.
I wrapped the tape around the hoop and I really liked the addition. It seems to bring the embroidery to life.
Next I added a couple more bunnies to my collection. These next two bunnies were the larger size from the pattern designed by Jenny Paddon.Then I decided I needed to add a medium-sized one to my little growing family and I adjusted the pattern and made this one.I now have five little bunnies and I love them! Here they all are in a little family group!!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and until next time....