It has been lovely choosing the stitches to add to the bottom section of the hoop and it is such an easy project to pick up when you just have a few minutes to stitch!
I have also managed to finish another project which I mentioned last time and which I uncovered when we moved.
It is a beautiful kit by Louise Nichols and I had a lot of fun stitching it.
The bees were great to make and they add such a lot to the final wall hanging. I am very pleased to have it finished and hanging in my sewing room!
Since finishing that wall hanging, I have started on another pattern that I bought online as a PDF download from Deborah O'Hare of Quilt Routes. I read through the pattern and discovered that as well as the full size image to make, there was also a mini version of the wall hanging to try, so I thought I would attempt that first.
So far it is looking quite promising and I am looking forward to getting this finished too! Then I can start on the bigger version!
Have a lovely week and until next time.....