I haven't had a lot of time for stitching since my last finish but, I have decided to revamp another, older project.
Some while ago I completed a small project depicting one of my favourite garden plants, the Globe Thistle. The finished project is pictured above. However, I always felt that there was some detail missing from the project, so I have decided to add some more.
So far, I have removed the french knots that I originally added to the circumference of each of the flower heads and have started hand stitching lazy daisy flowers over the whole of the surface of the flower.
I am really pleased with how this is looking and I can't wait now to get the other two flowers finished.
I am planning to add some other details too, so watch this space.
Until next time.... 😊