Here is my basic block for June when I first pieced it together.
Now it has been embellished this is what it looks like.
As well as embroidering all of the seams with different stitch combinations, I also embroidered some flowers in the different shapes of the block, including a couple of big daisies.
One of these was embroidered with threads and the other was a silk ribbon daisy with a centre made up of colonial knots.
I also tried out a new embroidery technique to stitch the leaves surrounding these little blanket stitch flowers and I was pleased with them. I also added some beads and sequins and as a finishing touch a watering can button!
As today is Monday, I am linking this post with Super Mom - No Cape! for her 12th stitchery link up. Don't forget to pop across and see the other beautiful stitchery projects there.