Sunday 3 December 2023

A new addition to the family.....

No, I'm not announcing the arrival of another grandchild but, an addition to my collection of homemade toys.  Introducing 'Ringo' who is a sock monkey.

I made him following a very easy to follow tutorial by Kool Kooky Kreatures on YouTube.

He is now sitting comfortably in my sewing room with some of the other toys I have made as well as some that my daughters have made and given me.

It's very cold here in the UK at the moment, so I hope those of you have snow are keeping warm!

Until next time.... 😊 xx

9 comments:


  1. Ringo is very cute, a nice addition to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ringo is adorable! I've often thought about trying to make a sock monket but haven't acted upon it - yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ringo is gorgeous! Your little shelf of toys is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ringo is adorable! With attitude lol. Keep warm. It has been cool over here but a nice 25 C today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon is me....Ondrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine, Ringo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like Ringo has made himself at home. Best wishes for 2024. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete