Thursday, 17 October 2013

Another patchwork pouch

Further to my recent post about patchwork pouches, I thought you might like to see the finished pouch that I made using the Moda Bakeshop pattern that I mentioned.  I made it using scraps of Tilda fabric.



I cut the starting squares slightly smaller than the pattern indicates as I had a smaller zip to hand which I wanted to use.


It is a different shape than the two others that I made and, I like how it has turned out!

4 comments:

  1. it looks lovely. I like the pattern of the stitching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! I was pleased with the quilting stitches too!

      Delete
  2. I really love these mummy :) hint hint teehee xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. It is lovely to hear from you and very exciting to read what you have to say!! I will always try to reply to your comment by email but if you are a 'No-Reply' Blogger and I can't, do check back here again as this is where I will reply to any comments that have been left.