This week I have added a wisteria vine to one of the backgrounds I showed you for the ICQC 107 Class. This was a lot of fun to stitch and I am pleased with the finished wisteria.
Created an expanded surface embroidery design where I started with a very simple outline design of a watering can and added my own embroidery embellishments to expand the design resulting in a little 'picture'.
Lastly, I tried my hand at a different technique called 'Broderie Perse' where a printed fabric design is cut, appliqued and then hand embellished with embroidery. I really loved making this flower and I was very pleased with the outcome.
I have to go and pick my little dog Poppy up from a second round of surgery on her leg later this morning (the first operation was unsuccessful) so I am not sure how much sewing will get done the next few days but, I am looking forward to learning lots more crazy quilt techniques! Have a lovely weekend.