It is a beautiful stitchery which makes up into a sewing folder and it is lovely!
The pattern asks for some template plastic or foam core board to give the folder some strength but, I didn't have either of these to hand in the size required, so I just used some spare card that I had and it has worked very well although, I think it is probably a little less flexible than the template plastic would have been.
I have also finished the 'secret project'. As well as the seed stitching which I quilted the background with, there were some ordinary hand quilting stitches to add.
I added the binding and the finishing touch was this cute little 'bee' button.
My favourite stitch in the whole project was this glove stitch.
I love working this stitch which, apparently, is the stitch that was used in Victorian times to finish the edges of ladies' gloves.
That pretty little button has been taken off and is back in one of my many button jars for use on another project!
I haven't started on the embellishment of my CQJP October block but that is next on my list, together with another 'secret project' which will be a Christmas swap with another lovely blogger friend.