You may have noticed that this does not look like the same piece of crochet which I showed you the other day when I started this project and, you would be correct. It isn't!!
I did continue to work on the coaster-sized circle of crochet but, as it got bigger I was less and less happy with the join at the end of each round of stitches.
I kept unpicking rounds and re-stitching them but, I was still not happy with how it looked. If anyone has any tips on how I could improve this, I would love to hear them!!
In the end, I decided to start again completely with a different approach. I did use the same combination of colours that I had started with before as I really liked them but, I changed the stitch that I used. I am much happier with the outcome. I do have a few yarn ends to weave in but, it is more or less finished and is a very cheerful addition to my new re-arranged room!