Friday, 30 January 2015

A New Project!

Today I am hoping to start a new project.  It is just a cute little project that I wanted to include in my creative 'to do' list for 2015.  The pattern is a free pattern designed and offered by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs.  It is called 'Snow Happy Hearts' and is a pretty little heart-shaped ornament.


Over the year Anne is going to be publishing one pattern a month and I only have a few days to get this one made before February's pattern is published!!


I have printed out the pattern and have been looking at fabrics.  I think I may make the heart motifs into individual blocks to make up into a quilt. This is an idea that Anne has suggested as an alternative way to use the pattern and I think it is a great idea!

First though, I just have to go to the shops to buy some groceries so that we have some food in the house this weekend, then I can get started!! I hope you have a lovely weekend! 

10 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at you having to get groceries first. It seems like those necessities of life keep getting in the way of our fun - lol! Can't wait to see your heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda! Yes.... those essential errands keep getting in the way!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I think I have to do that also, it is soooo cute.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Katrin... you should! It is a fun pattern and not difficult! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy making your hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet! I am sure I will! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Liebe Christine,
    das ist aber ein schönes Herz, Danke für den Tipp!
    Liebe Grüße
    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Steffi! Thank you! I think they are going to make cute quilt blocks! Glad you liked the link! Have a lovely weekend! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Ooooo, I can't wait to see what it looks like in a quilt. I can't imagine but I bet you'll make it GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shelly! Thank you! I am hoping it will look nice!! Will make a nice wall hanging to use to decorate at Christmas! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. It is lovely to hear from you and very exciting to read what you have to say!! I will always try to reply to your comment by email but if you are a 'No-Reply' Blogger and I can't, do check back here again as this is where I will reply to any comments that have been left.