It has been another chaotic week here with people coming and going, so there has not been a lot of time for either sewing or writing blog posts. However, I did just want to pop in and share with you what I have made from the two background blocks that I worked on during Kathy Shaw's wonderful ICQC 107 Class.
After trimming up the blocks, I made them into two small wall hangings.
I added a few extra little embroidered stitches to the backgrounds and the borders to finish the scenes and I am really pleased with how they look.
Now I can hang them where I can enjoy them.
It is set to continue to be busy here that for the next few weeks but hopefully I will still have time to squeeze in a little sewing here and there.... and the odd blog post!